Catherine received her law degree from Georgetown University. As a law student, Catherine was a member of the Georgetown Journal of International Law and a member of the Street Law Clinic. Before law school, Catherine studied Political Science and Economics at the University of Richmond.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Cofounder, Greek Orthodox Young Professionals Ministry
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2016)
- University of Richmond (B.A., 2013)