Catherine focuses her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Business Succession Planning, Trusts, and Probate. She has experience drafting various kinds of trusts and assisting clients in designing and implementing, or updating, their estate plans.
Catherine received her law degree from Georgetown University, where she was a member of the Georgetown Journal of International Law and the Street Law Clinic. Before law school, Catherine studied political science and economics at the University of Richmond.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Cofounder, Greek Orthodox Young Professionals Ministry
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2016)
- University of Richmond (B.A., 2013)