Dan practices in the areas of health care law, acquisitions and divestitures, entity formations and operations.
- General counsel representation for IT subsidiary of publicly traded national laboratory services provider.
- General counsel representation of Columbus, Ohio based three hospital integrated system.
- Structured, documented and negotiated investments by venture capital firms in client that provides referrals to members for providers of household services. Client operates in several states and cities primarily in the Midwest.
- Assisted in structuring and documenting a three-party transaction involving the acquisition and sale of two large household products companies in Ohio.
- Represented seller of Columbus nursing home supply and billing company to publicly traded company.
- Structured and implemented a shareholder purchase and re-purchase plan for a closely held products company.
- Structured, documented and negotiated affiliation of large Columbus healthcare system with other Columbus hospital.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations
- Non-practicing Certified Public Accountant
- The Ohio State University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1988)
- Order of Coif
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., summa cum laude, 1983)