Yvette is a retired Member. Before retirement, she practiced in the areas of bankruptcy, commercial banking and finance, commercial law and transactions, workout and transaction restructure, creditor and debtor rights, corporate reorganization and commercial litigation. She was a frequent lecturer on creditor and debtor rights, and she presented at numerous seminars for the Columbus Bar Association, The Ohio State Bar Association, and various other organizations and businesses.
- Selected as an "Ohio Super Lawyer," by Law & Politics, 2007 Edition, 2008 Edition and 2009 Edition
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Columbus Bar Association (Bankruptcy Committee, past chair; United States Bankruptcy Court Judicial Liaison Committee, past chair)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Capital University Law School, (J.D.) Order of the Curia
- The Ohio State University (B.A.; M.A.)
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio