Bailey Cavalieri is growing! Our Litigation, Corporate and Estate Planning Practice Groups are currently in search of experienced paralegals.
We are seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to handle all facets of case management. This fulltime position presents an excellent opportunity to join a collegial, team-oriented, and thriving Columbus law firm.
- Summarize cases and prepare reports for attorneys
- Conduct research and investigate facts
- Draft pleadings, privilege logs, discovery and memoranda templates
- Prepare, file and serve court filings (paper and electronically)
- Organize paper and electronic documents related to completed and ongoing cases
- Track changes in legal framework and provide timely updates
- Manage all aspects of e-discovery, including corresponding with vendors hosting data, assisting with managing conversion of documents into electronic format, coordinating data upload and downloads to vendors, and preparing documents for electronic production, including bates numbering
- Calendar and docket case deadlines
- Assist in preparing exhibits for depositions, hearing, and trials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- 3-5 years litigation experience.
- Excellent understanding of litigation procedures and terminology, including electronic discovery
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Lexis
- Comfortable with utilizing electronic filing systems in state and federal courts.
- Familiarity with Relativity and other document review and litigation management software.
What is it like to work at Bailey Cavalieri?
- Bailey Cavalieri values people. Our culture reflects the respect we have for each team member and the talent they bring to their position.
- We offer a generous compensation and benefits package to help ensure that our team can focus on performing their best each day.
- We believe that your career should be meaningful. We encourage skill advancement by providing resources and regular opportunities for training.
Interested in joining our team?
Please email your resume to:
Becky Hartman, Firm Administrator