Bailey Cavalieri LLC Mission and key priorities of the role
The Technology Support Specialist will work under the direction of the Director of IT and provide general technology support to the attorneys and staff by answering questions and solving problems via in-person, telephone, email and remote access. Responsibilities of position include but are not limited to: help desk and troubleshooting, mobile device provisioning, new desktop and laptop builds, VOIP system moves, adds, changes, application testing and special projects as assigned.
Successful candidates will have strong customer service, written and oral communication, organizational and technological skills, and the ability to work as a member of a team. Highest consideration will be given to candidates with a minimum four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Law firm experience is desired but will consider experienced candidates for the role.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades
- Lead projects implementing new or upgrading existing hardware and software
- Continuously manage, document and test disaster recovery and back-up processes
- Providing top notch customer support to a support base of 85 end users
- Working in a ticketing system queue and working collaboratively to ensure that the customer's issue is resolved according to expectations
- Troubleshoot technical problems in person if necessary or over the phone and via remote tools such as Teamviewer
- Providing basic training to end users as necessary
- Direct appropriate vendors with specific applications and hardware support. Focus on Firewall and related security services.
- Test release of software updates to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility
- Create and update technical support documentation for systems and applications
- Assist with creation of technical training materials, including how-to documents and videos, tech-tips for the daily office Bulletin email, etc.
- Occasional after-hours maintenance needs to be scheduled with some afterhours support calls to be expected at times
Candidate Must Have
- 3-5 years' experience working with Windows Server and Desktop OS, Microsoft 365 Cloud and Desktop Apps, Wireless Networks, Network Connectivity, end user device support, VOIP system support, remote access and basic Windows Server administration and support
- Certifications are preferred including A+, Net+, any Microsoft certificates
- Project and IT systems deployment experience required
- Proven work ethic, hard-working, cooperative personality is essential to this position.
- Understanding of networking and infrastructure, software development, and system security desired.
- Experience in system migration and system integration desired.
- Friendly, customer-oriented demeanor with strong communication skills in person and over the phone fits well into this environment. Ability to handle shifting priorities, multiple projects and exercise patience and professionalism during busy times is a must. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work with or without supervision.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, highly desired
- 3-5 years of Information Technology systems experience required
- 3+ years of hands-on support of time and billing systems, document management systems and data reporting experience in a law firm environment is desired.
- 3+ years of hands-on support of Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone systems is desired.
- Highly motivated team player with a track record of independent thinking and collaboration
- Depth of knowledge regarding technology tools available in the marketplace to drive more efficient business processes
- Ability to continuously improve operational efficiency, service delivery, and information management across all lines of business and technology platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms.
Why you can’t miss this opportunity
As part of a project to strengthen the IT area of the Group, you will actively participate in the success of the Company, facilitating the Company in making data-driven decisions. You will also be able to contribute to the ambitious goals that the Company is achieving in becoming an increasingly innovative law firm, by using the best market technology to integrate IT systems and manage data, designing architectural solutions according to the trend best practices.
What you can expect from our selection process
All post-offer candidates will be subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen before they can begin employment.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package, medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and much more. Relocation is not available for this position.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Ready for the next step?
Email resume to Becky Hartman firstname.lastname@example.org