Christian is an Associate in the Corporate and Business Practice Group. He assists clients with business formation, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and contract drafting.
Christian’s practice also includes commercial real estate law. Christian negotiates, on behalf of buyers and sellers, real estate purchase and disposition documents and performs due diligence review in regard to real estate acquisitions and dispositions. He represents landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations. Christian also provides land use advice and counsel to developers. Such land use representation includes rezonings and development rights.
Christian also has extensive experience in unclaimed property law compliance, including audit defense and unclaimed property reporting.
While earning his degree, Christian worked as a Legal Extern for Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor. Christian served as the Black Law Student Association’s Community Service Chair and served as a Managing Editor on the Technology Law Journal.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Columbus Bar Association’s Minorities in the Law Committee
- Member, Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- The Ohio State University, cum laude (B.A. in Public Affairs, 2013)