Jordan is an associate in the firm’s Director and Officer Liability Group. She focuses her practice on directors and officers liability and other forms of management and professional liability insurance and insurance coverage litigation. Jordan serves as coverage and claims-monitoring counsel for primary and excess insurers in a wide array of complex litigation and disputes. She also represents insurers in insurance coverage litigation in federal and state courts. Prior to joining the firm, Jordan was an associate at a litigation boutique in Columbus where she gained experience in commercial litigation and e-Discovery.
Jordan received her law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law where she served as Chief Managing Editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. Jordan graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Carolina with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communications.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Chief Managing Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- University of South Carolina (B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communications, magna cum laude, 2012)
- Ohio (2015)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio