Nick is an Associate in the Corporate and Business Practice Group. He assists business clients in entity formation, capital raises, securities compliance and private placements, mergers and acquisitions, underwriting and due diligence review in representation and warranty insurance, commercial lending and commercial transactions, and tax matters. Nick also works with various start-ups and young entrepreneurs in organizing their businesses for long-term and sustainable success.
Nick received his law degree from the University of Cincinnati where he graduated Cum Laude in May 2017. He earned undergraduate degrees in Finance, Sport Management, and Sales from Ohio University in 2011. During his time between undergraduate and law school, Nick worked full-time in travel-intensive outside sales positions for two Ohio companies.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
The Law May Cave, But Economics Will Not: The Road to Paying Student Athletes is Longer Than We Think, 85 U. Cin. L. Rev. 319 (2017).
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, American Bar Association Business Financing Committee
- Member, American Bar Association Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
- Member, American Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division Business Law Committee
- University of Cincinnati (J.D. 2017)
- Ohio University (B.A. 2011)