Brittany practices in the areas of corporate and business law, unclaimed property, trust and estate planning, and probate. Brittany is committed to helping her clients find practical and effective solutions to achieve their goals. She is licensed in Ohio and Florida.
Brittany assists business clients with all general business matters, including corporate governance, entity formation, regulatory compliance, contract drafting and negotiation, business acquisitions and sales, and business succession planning. She also helps clients navigate the estate planning and probate process, which includes preparing various types of trust and estate planning documents, representing fiduciary and beneficiary interests in probate litigation such as will contests, and counseling clients during the administration of trusts or probate estates.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Secretary and Chair of Legal Committee, Veteran Companion Animal Services (VCAS)
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.S.B.A. in Business – Finance, 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio