Christopher is an Associate in the Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice on representing clients in business and commercial litigation matters including trade secrets, contracts, real estate, and asset recovery. He has unique experience in seeking emergency relief for the victims of theft and fraud. Christopher has represented municipalities, large corporations, insurance companies, small businesses and nonprofits across Ohio. He has argued in the Ohio Court of Appeals for the Tenth and Eighth Districts. Christopher is listed as a Rising Star in the most recent edition of Ohio Super Lawyers. He received his B.A. from Xavier University during which time he interned at the Executive Office of the President in the White House of President George W. Bush. He earned his J.D. from The Ohio State University’s Michael E. Moritz College of Law, where he was an Articles Editor of the Ohio State Law Journal.
- Successfully argued motions for temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunction, and asset attachments in several Ohio courts.
- Recovered more than three hundred thousand dollars in real estate for a victim of numerous fraudulent transfers by a former business partner.
- Recovered more than four hundred thousand dollars for an employer who was the victim of a multiyear white-collar crime.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019, 2020)
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Columbus Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Eagle Scout Association
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Xavier University (B.A., 2008)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit