Don is a retired Member. Before retirement, he practiced in the area of health care law, including, but not limited to, corporate, tax exemption, contracts, managed care and medical staff credentialing issues primarily for hospitals and health care systems.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America published by Woodward White, Inc.
- Recognized by the publishers of Law and Politics as a 2007 Super Lawyer
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Committees: Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations
- Ohio Society of Hospital Attorneys
- Board member and former chair American Cancer Society, Franklin County Advisory Board
- Former Board member, American Cancer Society, Ohio Division
- Former Board member, Columbus Bar Services Agency, Inc.
- Former Board member, Mount Carmel Health System Foundation
- Ohio State University Law School (J.D., 1962)
- Dartmouth College (A.B., 1959)