Joe focuses his practice on directors and officers liability insurance, professional liability insurance, and insurance coverage litigation. In his practice, Joe serves as coverage and claims monitoring counsel for primary and excess insurers in a wide array of complex litigation.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- State Lifestyle Statutes and the Blogosphere: Autonomy for Private Employees in the Internet Age, 72 Ohio St. L.J. 645 (2011).
- The Path Toward A Federal Mediation Privilege: Approaches Toward Creating Consistency for a Mediation Privilege in Federal Courts, 4 Am. J. Med. 55 (2011).
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Former Member, Columbus Barrister Leadership Program
- Former Board Member, Concord Counseling Services
- Former Board Member, Camp Livingston
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2011; summa cum laude)
- Ohio State Law Journal, Managing Editor
- American Bar Association Moot Court Team
- Order of the Coif
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2007)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio