Joe focuses his practice on directors and officers liability insurance, professional liability insurance, and insurance coverage litigation. In his practice, Joe serves as coverage and claims monitoring counsel for insurance companies providing primary and excess coverage for director and officer liability in a wide array of claims involving professional liability, employment liability, and other commercial issues. Joe received his law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. Joe received his bachelor's degree in history from the University of Michigan, where he graduated with distinction.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- State Lifestyle Statutes and the Blogosphere: Autonomy for Private Employees in the Internet Age, 72 Ohio St. L.J. 645 (2011).
- The Path Toward A Federal Mediation Privilege: Approaches Toward Creating Consistency for a Mediation Privilege in Federal Courts, 4 Am. J. Med. 55 (2011).
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Columbus Barrister Leadership Program (2012)
- Board Member, Concord Counseling Services
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2011) summa cum laude
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2007)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio