Katherine is an associate in the firm’s Director and Officer Liability Group. She focuses her practice on directors’ and officers’ liability and insurance, professional liability insurance, and insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining Bailey Cavalieri, Katherine served as a managing editor of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution while in law school. Prior to practicing law, she was a business and policy analyst at an electric utility company.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Regulatory Compliance
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Sentencing and Punishment Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Accounting for Lawyers
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Mentor, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Ohio
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Michael E. Moritz Merit Scholar
- Ohio Wesleyan University (B.A., 2012, Magna Cum Laude)