Keith focuses his practice on directors and officers liability and insurance, professional liability and insurance, and insurance coverage litigation. As a member of the firm's Directors & Officers Liability Practice Group, Keith serves as coverage and claims monitoring counsel for primary and excess insurers in a wide array of complex litigation involving directors and officers liability insurance, employment practices liability insurance, lawyers professional liability insurance and other professional liability insurance. Keith received his law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he graduated with honors. Keith graduated magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business with a bachelor degree in finance.
- Experience representing primary and excess insurers in securities class action litigation, shareholder derivative litigation and ERISA litigation.
- Judicial Extern for The Honorable John D. Holschuh, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D. 2005; with honors)
- Order of the Coif
- The Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, Managing Editor
- Juvenile Law Moot Court Team
- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business (B.S., Business Administration and Finance magna cum laude)