Sabrina is experienced in all aspects of business and commercial litigation at both state and federal levels. She has extensive experience drafting pleadings, motions, and briefs, conducting and responding to written discovery, collecting and evaluating evidence including electronically stored information, taking and defending depositions, conducting settlement negotiations and mediations, preparing witnesses, and trial practice. Sabrina has assisted clients in obtaining temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions, as well as defending against such actions. Her litigation experience includes handling contract disputes, construction disputes, civil rights disputes, shareholder disputes, employment disputes, real-estate disputes, and consumer class-action disputes. Sabrina has extensive experience litigating insurance-coverage disputes.
- Extern, Department of Labor, Solicitor's Office, Atlanta District Office, 2004.
- Intern for Administrative Judge Alison Smith, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Atlanta District Office, 2003.
- Teaching Fellow, City University of Hong Kong, English Language Centre, 2001-2002.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, University of Michigan Alumni Club of Central Ohio, 2007-present
- Board Member, University of Michigan Alumni Club of Central Ohio, 2007-2013
- Mentor, Supreme Court of Ohio's Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- University of Michigan (B.A., with distinction , in Political Science and French, 2001)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit