Tamara focuses her practice on directors and officers liability and insurance, professional liability insurance and insurance coverage litigation. In her practice, Tamara serves as coverage and claims monitoring counsel for insurance companies providing primary and excess coverage for director and officer liability in a wide array of claims involving director and officers liability insurance, professional liability insurance and lawyers professional liability insurance. Prior to joining the firm, Tamara practiced in the area of litigation, focusing on commercial disputes, securities litigation, fiduciary litigation, insurance litigation and product liability litigation. She received her law degree from the Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University and her bachelor degree from The Defiance College, where she graduated summa cum laude.
- Experience representing primary and excess insurers in securities class action litigation, shareholder derivative litigation and ERISA litigation
- Experience in representation of Fortune 500 companies in the defense of employment liability, insurance practices and product liability litigation.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member Columbus Bar Association and Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, DRI
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D. 2002)
- The Ohio State University
- Journal of Dispute Resolution
- Managing Editor
- The Defiance College (B.S. 1999; Summa Cum Laude)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio