Our attorneys are among the best in their areas of legal practice and are highly regarded by clients, peers and judges. Lateral attorney hires join a team of over 50 attorneys practicing in a wide range of industries, practice areas and geographic regions.
Bailey Cavalieri LLC is currently seeking an experienced attorney to join its Corporate Business group. The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of varied transactional experience with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, and/or private equity transactions. This position will involve working on transactional matters, post transaction disputes, and general corporate matters. This position presents an excellent opportunity to join a collegial, team-oriented, and well-regarded Columbus law firm.
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting
Additional Valuable Credentials or Experience
- Work experience in accounting or corporate finance
- CPA, CFA, or other accounting/valuation credential
- Experience with post-M&A legal matters involving purchase price adjustments or valuation of damages
Benefits to Working at Bailey Cavalieri
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, Bailey Cavalieri provides a supportive environment where attorneys have the opportunity to focus and excel and expand their legal practices. To that end, the Firm invests in its attorneys and the resources they need to succeed in providing innovative and cost-efficient legal representation.
Bailey Cavalieri provides the following benefits to non-equity attorneys. Detailed information may be obtained from Becky Hartman, the Firm Administrator.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Cafeteria Plan
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Training and Career Development - reimbursement of training and career development opportunities for attorneys who want to enhance their skills and knowledge base. These opportunities include computer skills training and specialty training related to an employee's scope of work. We also provide reimbursement of bar review course fees, bar association dues, and continuing legal education.
- Onsite Gym - access to a clean and well-maintained gym in the building with weights, cycles, treadmills and other fitness equipment, as well as showers and lockers.
Contact for More Information
Mail, fax, or email resume to:
Becky Hartman, Firm Administrator
Bailey Cavalieri LLC
10 West Broad Street, Suite 2100
Columbus, OH 43215-3422
614.229.3258 (Direct Dial)
This information is intended to be a summary of current benefits and policies and is not a promise, guarantee, or contract of employment or any terms or conditions of employment. These policies and benefits can change at any time.