Jennifer is an associate in the firm’s Director and Officer Liability Group. She focuses her practice on directors’ and officers’ liability and insurance, professional liability insurance, and insurance coverage litigation. Jennifer serves as coverage and claims-monitoring counsel for insurance companies providing primary and excess coverage for director and officer liability.
Jennifer received her law degree from Capital University Law School, where she graduated summa cum laude. While at Capital University Law School, Jennifer was a Staff Member and an Associate Administrative Editor for the Capital University Law Review. She also served as a Research Assistant to Professor Margaret M. Cordray and as an Honors Teaching Assistant to Professor Stanton G. Darling, II. Prior to law school, Jennifer graduated from The Ohio State University with a bachelor of arts degree in political science and a minor in public policy.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Board Member, Concord Counseling Services
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Capital University Law School (J.D. 2016, summa cum laude)
- Presidential Merit Scholarship
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2012)