Kathy is a retired Member. Before retirement, she had an extensive Directors and Officer Liability practice representing clients on a national level.
- D&O insurance and litigation:
- Monitoring claims
- Coverage counsel
- Represented companies in connection with D&O claims involving:
- Bank of America
- General Motors
- Goldman Sachs
- Served as in-house national litigation manager for Banc One Corporation.
- Served as national coordinating counsel for product liability cases pending against Fortune 150 corporation.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Served on the Board of Governors for the Human Rights Campaign (2013 to 2015). Current donor and fundraiser.
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Legacy Fund of the Columbus Foundation (2007 to 2013).
- Donor and fundraiser for the Women's Fund of Central Ohio.
- Donor and fundraiser for the Go Red for Women Campaign of the American Heart Association.
- Donor and fundraiser for Lambda Legal, Equality Ohio, Stonewall Columbus, and the Kaleidoscope Youth Center.
- Volunteer, donor and fundraiser for numerous political candidates; member of the Ohio Delegation to the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1983)
- Ohio State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1980)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio