Katherine is an associate in the firm’s Director and Officer Liability Group. She focuses her practice on directors’ and officers’ liability and insurance, professional liability insurance, and insurance coverage litigation.
Katherine received her law degree from the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. While in law school she was a Managing Editor of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution. Prior to law school, she was a business and policy analyst at an electric utility company. Prior to being an analyst, she graduated magna cum laude from Ohio Wesleyan University in 2012, with a bachelor’s degree in Politics & Government and a minor in Spanish.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Regulatory Compliance
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Sentencing and Punishment Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Accounting for Lawyers
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Ohio Wesleyan University (B.A., 2012, Magna Cum Laude)