Kimberly practices in the areas of commercial finance, real estate finance, commercial transactions and unclaimed property.
Kimberly uses her experience with secured lending, unsecured lending and the Uniform Commercial Code to help lenders and borrowers negotiate, draft and enforce commercial and real estate finance deals.
Kimberly assists clients with mergers and acquisitions, lease review, survey matters, title insurance, entity formation, governance and dissolution, contract drafting and due diligence review.
Kimberly helps clients navigate the complexities of unclaimed property (“UP”) planning, compliance, audit defense and UP litigation. She does this by creating step by step reporting guidelines for clients to make the reporting and planning process as simple as possible. She also researches the intersection of state law, federal common law and constitutional law to help defend clients during audits. Kimberly is a member of UPPO.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Employment Law - 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Accounting for Lawyers - 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Real Estate Finance - 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Transactional Lawyering - 2016
- Karam Award for Excellence in Legal Writing and Drafting - 2016
- University of Dayton’s Honors with Distinction Graduate - 2015
- Brothers Thomas Price Award for Excellence in the English Department - 2015
- Susan R. Hermes Award for Excellence in the Women and Gender Studies Department – 2015
- Panhellenic Counsel Member of the Year – 2015
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Dayton, summa cum laude (B.A. with distinction English; Women & Gender Studies, 2015)