Cliff practices in the areas of commercial and corporate law relating to a manufacturing corporation.
- In the past has served in the following situations:
- Counsel for numerous Chapter 11 debtors and creditors
- Served as Trustee, and counsel for the Trustee, for many cases under the former Bankruptcy Act
- Coordinating counsel for the FSLIC in cases involving insolvency of a major failed savings and loan.
- Corporate counsel for a manufacturing corporation with plants in 12 states doing worldwide business.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member Ohio Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Fellow, Columbus Bar Foundation
- Original Member, Panel of Bankruptcy Trustees under the Bankruptcy Code
- Ohio State University College of Law (J.D. 1958)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio