Bailey Cavalieri Attorneys Named to 2023 Super Lawyers List
Five Columbus, Ohio attorneys from Bailey Cavalieri were named to the 2023 Ohio Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding attorneys - no more than 5% of lawyers in the state are selected for recognition. In addition, 6 attorneys were recognized on the 2023 Ohio Rising stars list.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Ohio Super Lawyers
- Dan A. Bailey - Director & Officer Liability
- Nick V. Cavalieri - Bankruptcy
- Bob Dunn - Estate Planning
- Harlan S. Louis - Estate Planning & Tax
- Matthew Schaeffer - Bankruptcy
Ohio Rising Stars
- Christopher Burch - Business Litigation
- Jennifer L. Immell - Director & Officer Liability
- Christopher Santagate - Director & Officer Liability
- Christopher W. Tackett - Business Litigation
- James P. Talbert - Director & Officer Liability
- James M. Young - Director & Officer Liability
Congratulations to the honorees and thank you to Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters for this recognition.